M-FLEX CHIMNEY LINERS. FREE SHIPPING!
We ship custom stainless steel chase covers to homeowners all over America. And we back up our work with a lifetime guarantee on all stainless steel chase covers manufactured in our custom shop. All of our chase covers are made of 24 gauge 304 stainless steel and will not rust. We also manufacture aluminum chase covers and copper chase covers to protect your home from rain, snow and animals.
If you'd like to learn more, read our article on Chase Covers. Otherwise let's get started on your order. Call us now at 1-800-785-9124 or if you're internet savvy, follow the steps below to fill out an easy-to-use estimate form.
First things first. Download and open the PDF.
Note: Feel free to print the PDF and use the estimate sheet as a measurement guide when you're up on your roof. It's very handy. Once you have your dimensions, you can input the data into the PDF just as if you were going to fill out a form on the internet.
1. Open the PDF, and click in the upper right corner of the application in order to highlight the form fields.
2. You should see the form fields changed to blue. This makes it easy for you to see which fields are important.
3. Go to the File menu at the top of your screen and select Save As from the drop-down menu.
4. Make sure to add your last name to the name of the document. For example, the original PDF is named Chase-Cover.pdf, save yours as Chase-Cover-LastName.pdf. This allows us to track your order.
5. Then all you need to do is attach the new PDF to an email that is addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everything produced by our custom shop normally ships within 1 - 2 days out of Indianapolis, which means if you’re located east of the Mississippi you’ll receive your chase cover within a week.
If it’s inconvenient to complete this process, we encourage you to call with your chase cover dimensions handy.